Monday, August 19, 2013

Across the Border

First of all, sorry for this huge vacuum since my last post. I didn't really have access to the Internet last week. But I had access to family, nature, long walks and mountain air. 

Living in Europe, it feels great to travel around, forgetting there once (not so long ago!) were borders. Living, working, traveling where you want within this one big, beautiful and diverse place that is Europe. 

Last week, we went for two hikes on the Czech-Polish "border" in the Giant Mountains (Krkonoše). Up there, with the birds signing, the clouds and fog rolling from the valleys and the pure, fresh mountain air, I was happy. And quite importantly, my always dry eyes were happy in the mountaint air, too!








It's a great feeling when your legs hurt, because you spent your day hiking in a beautiful landscape.








Krkonoše <3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment